Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Railroad

Ember wanted some pictures taken so we went to a park by a golf course in Southern Logan. Mosquitoes were everywhere and we had to hurry since the sun was going to set soon, but the pictures turned out quite nice anyway.

I like this one a lot because of the perspective achieved with the log - "leading lines" as they call it.

This was one of my favorites from the night. I like the texture in the rocks and the rail that seems to frame the picture on the left. It was hard to get above her like this without getting my leg or anything in the picture. Too bad I didn't have a ladder with me or something.

I feel bad making people wait for me, but sometimes I'll see a scene along the way that I just can't pass up. Here I tried to use a slower shutter speed to make the water smoother and the image more abstract.

2 comments: